Maverick Helicopters is committed to protecting your privacy. We provide this notice to explain our online practices and the choices you make about the way information is collected and used. We will only use the information we collect for the purpose of enhancing your Maverick experience. At no time will we sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties.
How and what information is collected from you
Information you provide
We collect information from or about you at many diverse points of interaction with Maverick Helicopters, such as when you make inquiries, book a tour or other services, purchase merchandise, and visit our terminals.
Information we collect automatically
- Tour reservations, inquiries, and other interactions with Maverick Helicopters
Visitors to our website can request that Maverick contact them directly via email or phone regarding weddings, tour reservations, charter services, and group tours. Maverick will request your name, email address, phone number, or other required information to better answer your inquiry or to complete your tour reservation.
We collect names and contact information directly for marketing purposes (e.g. when you sign up for promotional messages), at one of our properties, or via one of our Maverick Helicopters mobile applications.
- Customer Service
We collect personal information from you, such as your name and contact information, when you:
- Contact us for any reason or request and receive services or information.
- Submit a guest claim, report any problems, contact lost and found, or are in dispute with us.
- Contact us through our call center. Please note that telephone calls to our concierge, customer service and call center are recorded and actively monitored for the purposes of compliance, security and customer service.
- Contact us through social media channels.
- Online Surveys
We love to hear your opinions and comments, and you may have the opportunity to give us your feedback through online surveys. In conducting these surveys, we may ask for your name, email address, or other information, so we can appropriately identify you and your survey responses. Our survey information is collected to help Maverick Helicopters make improvements to our website and improve our customer service.
- Social Media
When you interact with us through social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, and TikTok), we collect personal information, such as your social media profile information and online behavior through this interaction consistent with your settings within the social media service. If you have provided us with your telephone number or email address, we may use this information to send targeted advertisements to you on these social media properties.
When you visit our websites and mobile applications, we automatically collect the following information:
Information received from third parties
- Technical information, including your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform. Your IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files when you access our websites. We use IP addresses to calculate usage levels, diagnose server problems and administer our websites. We also may derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Website visit information, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (“URL”) clickstream to, through and from the websites (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We also collect information about you (as relevant and appropriate to the Maverick Helicopters service you have requested) from third parties, including:
- Online travel agencies and other third-party tour booking partners.
- Social media channels, such as Facebook or Instagram, consistent with your settings on such services.
- Marketing and analytics providers.
- Third party analytics services and content from third party businesses, including as described in our Cookie Notice .
This information includes contact information such as your name, email address and phone number. It also includes, where applicable, your travel details, such as booking confirmation numbers, number of passengers, tour date and departure time, payment information, online browsing and usage behavior and social media profile information. We will also obtain email addresses and limited demographic information for our US customer accounts where we do not hold a current email address or demographic information for such customer and append this to the customer account.
Sharing with Maverick suppliers and affiliates
When you reserve a tour through Maverick Helicopters, our suppliers and affiliates will only be provided with the information necessary to complete your reservation.
Our website contains links to other partner sites. Please be aware that Maverick Helicopters is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware, when they leave our website, and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Maverick Helicopters’ website.
Cookies and tracking technologies
How we protect your information
There are times you will be asked for personal information on our site. This is voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. In order to ensure the integrity of your personal information, all your data is stored in our secure database system. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized use, access, and modification. We maintain information security policies, routinely test our security controls through internal and external audits, and maintain compliance with the Payment Card Industry Standard (“PCI DSS”) and other applicable regulatory compliance requirements. We also require third party service providers acting on our behalf, or with whom we share your information, to provide security measures in accordance with industry standards.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information stored or handled by Maverick Helicopters or its authorized service providers. The transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure and any transmission is at your own risk.
For your own online security, please do not send payment card numbers or any other confidential personal information to us via email.
California resident privacy rights
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. If you are a California resident, California law (i.e. CCPA) provides you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. Subject to certain exceptions, California residents have the following rights regarding their personal information:
- Access to personal information and data portability rights. The right to request that we disclose certain personal information to you about our collection and use of your personal information.
- Deletion request rights. The right to request we delete any of your personal information that we’ve collected from you and retained (subject to exceptions granted under law).
To exercise a request described above, a California resident may email us or call our toll-free number: 888-261-4414. We will not discriminate against a California resident for exercising any of his or her rights.
- Do Not Track signals are browser settings that request a website to disable its tracking of an individual user. We do not track activities that occur on websites other than our own and therefore our website does not recognize Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
If There Are Changes